Starting Tuesday May 24th until Tuesday May 31st She Shreds will be running an exclusive contest across all of our social media platforms—Twitter, Facebook and Instagram—for a chance to win a Fender American Elite Precision Bass along with a gig bag, strings, picks, and Fender and She Shreds Apparel. Learn more about the instrument and entry rules below (and yes! That is the amazing Nik West playing her Elite Bass in the photos).
From the Fender website:
“Updating Fender’s classic design with revolutionary technology and sound, the American Elite Precision Bass is an entirely new beast of a bass. Designed for 21st-century players who push the envelope of tone and possibility every time they play, this bass is a multi-faceted performer with classic style, exceptional feel and versatile, giant sound that leaves others in the dust.”
- Double cutaway 4-string electric bass
- PJ pickup configuration; split-coil Precision Bass middle pickup, single-coil all-new fourth-generation Noiseless Jazz Bass® bridge pickup
- Onboard active 18-volt preamp for more headroom with less noise
- Compound profile neck; redesigned contoured neck heel
- 9.5”-14” compound radius fingerboard
- HiMass Vintage bridge; new genuine bone nut
- Includes redesigned ABS Elite Molded Case with TSA locks
More info on the new Fender Elite Series Bass can be found on Fender.com.
Enter to Win:
Follow the rules on videos and enter to win here! Winner will be chosen at randrom through random.org and announced Tuesday, May 31st around noon PST.
International participants: Contest does include you! However—due to crazy international fees—winner will have to pay shipping for any destination outside of the United States, so enter at your own risk!