The St. Vincent HH is the intersection of innovation and deliberation.
If you STILL haven’t entered into one of our giveaways this summer, let me tell you, this one you must try and win. The Ernie Ball Music Man made St. Vincent Signature Guitar is truly an innovative beauty. With guitar players kept in mind, this creative instrument is shaping the sound of icons. Take a look at St. Vincent’s artistic process and inspiration behind her newest model: the Ernie Ball Music Man St. Vincent HH.
- Size: 12-9/16″ wide, 1-5/8″ thick, 39-9/16″ long (31.9 cm wide, 4.1 cm thick, 100.5 cm long)
- Weight: 7lb 5oz (3.31kg) – varies slightly
- Body Wood: African Mahogany
- Scale Length: 25-1/2″ (64.8 cm)
- Frets 22: High profile, medium width
- Neck Width: 1-5/8″ (41.3 mm) at nut, 2-1/4″ (56.9 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Roasted Figured Maple (Maple for Stealth Black)
- Fingerboard Ebony: (Stealth Black, Charcoal Sparkle & Sea Breeze) or Rosewood (Blue Dawn)
- Fret Markers: Custom St. Vincent Inlays
Enter to win one of these iconic guitars today:
- Follow She Shreds + Ernie Ball on the respective platform
- Share, Repost, or Retweet our giveaway post on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- Enter to win below!
Winner will be e-mailed on Monday, July 16th at noon. If you don’t live in the USA that’s ok! You can still enter to win but you’ll have to pay shipping price (sorry!) so enter at your own risk!